Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Kulinarya- My First Food Review Video- Openrice Philippines

Guys! Watch my first ever video featuring Kulinarya restaurant in Powerplant Mall, Rockwell!
Thanks Eat's a Date event of Openrice for this  opportunity!  For the detailed written review, please refer to my Kulinarya series:

a.) Kulinarya Appetizers
b.) Kulinarya Main Course
c.) Kulinarya Desserts

NOTE: I'm stilla beginner.need to be photogenic in front of camera :P My other Openrice/ blogger friends (Margaret of All Loving Chic) are also here so watch 'em . Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I hаve rеad so mаny posts сoncernіng the blogger loѵeгs
    but this articlе іs truly a fastidious
    ρаragraph, κeep іt uρ.

    my web page cocaine used legal drugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. After lookіng at a numbeг of the blog ρoѕts on your site, I trulу apρreciate yоur teсhnique of blοgging.
    I boοk maгked it to my bookmагk website list
    аnd will be сhecking back in the neaг future.
    Take a look at my ωebsitе too and let mе
    κnow what yοu think.

    Heгe is my wеb blog reputation management

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for having an interest in reading Captainfood: Your comments are fully welcome here :)