Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kulinarya Kitchen Part 2 - Main Course - Rockwell's Finest

So as you can see from my other posts, 
(Kulinarya Kitchen Part1- Starters-Rockwell's Finest) click here >>> PART 1
(Kulinarya Kitchen Part3- Desserts-Rockwell's Finest) click here >>> PART 3


We are able to try so many many many dishes in Kulinarya (thanks to Openrice and of course, Kulinarya management). So here is the continuation...

We were served with this big and mouthwatering U.S Top Blade Steak (995 pesos). The moment it was placed in our table, we had a chorus of "W-O-W", not just because of the very good presentation, but also due to the big serving, and appetizing aroma.

U.S Top Blade Steak, one of the famous main courses in Kulinarya
One tip that I can give when eating this is never forget to drizzle red wine sauce all over your meat and get a portion of the mashed potato paired with it. if you want you can also get some corn for a sweet kick.

Oh! the juicy and flavorful looking steak is indeed mouthwatering...
 This dish is affordable considering its quality and quantity, and is already enough as a main course for 3-4 people. The steak though is not that tender contrary to what I expected. Its probably due to the fact that it is medium well. Nonetheless, it's still steak, and its yummy, so no problem right?

Mashed Potato. 5 stars for this side dish alone! Perfect for Potato lovers!
Here is the shot of the mashed potato that comes with the steak. Honestly, this is the best mashed potato I've tasted, and believe it or not...I was able to consume 1/3 of this even though I'm on a "diet" (haha). It is not super mashed, since it has potato bits, so in terms if texture it is indeed gratifying. Also, it is smothered too much with butter, yet flavorful. Best served when topped with the red wine sauce.

Rating for U.S Top Blade Steak: 4.6/5

Next in line is Kulinarya's pride-- Beef Salpicao, 350 pesos

Beef Salpicao-Kulinarya's specialty
So, Is Kulinarya believable in claiming this as one of their specialties? Definitely... YES! Compared with the usual Salpicao (dried, and full of garlic), this one is saucy, and is also full of garlic. (Tip: Never forget to put sauce onto your meat since it is the sauce that contains most of the flavors).  I can't add more because it is good. I can imagine that this goes perfect with freshly steamed rice...


Rating for Salpicao: 4.5/5


Of course, my favorite main course, Grilled Asian Salmon (~300-400 pesos)

Grilled Asian Salmon- one great catch!
This dish is perfect for health conscious or fish lovers. The Salmon is perfectly cooked- tender, juicy, and slightly roasted. What makes it double perfect is the sauce (oyster with hint of butter). You can definitely eat this full dish alone! When I come back with my friends and family, I'll definitely order this. Lovely Lovely fish dish.

Rating for Grilled Asian Salmon: 5/5

Our last main course is the Gamberi Pasta, Solo 250 / Sharing 460 pesos-

Gamberi Pasta- seafoods anyone?
This pasta is nearly similar with other Marinara type pasta out there. I just liked that the pasta is Al Dente, and the sauce is tasty, healthy, and loaded with seafoods!

Rating for Gamberi Pasta: 4.2/5

There goes our main dishes adventure in Kulinarya. Are you tired of reading?  You must not! for the next part is the DESSERTS! Yes, desserts! delicious desserts- so continue reading about it here >>> Kulinarya Kitchen Part 3- Desserts-Rockwell's Finest.



4 comments:

  1. What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this website regularly, if so after that you will absolutely obtain good experience.

    Here is my blog; phillips flexcare toothbrush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your blog. It looks like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before.
    Thanks

    my web-site: online coupons for clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drop a leave a response whenever I especially enjoy
    a article on a site or I have something to add to the conversation.

    It's a result of the passion displayed in the article I read. And after this post "Kulinarya Kitchen Part 2 - Main Course - Rockwell's
    Finest". I was moved enough to post a commenta response ;) I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Could it be only me or does it look as if like a few of the responses look as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list all of all your communal sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; gatorade free flow tour finals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for having an interest in reading Captainfood: Your comments are fully welcome here :)