Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Brothers Burger- 50% off for Hamburger Day!

Guys- here's the much awaited promo for burger fanatics out there! 50% on Big Brothers Burger! It will only cost you 105 pesos- a whopping 50% slash off! Sounds GREAT right?


This promo will lasts only for two days- June 22 & 23, 2012. Take note that it is available on all branches except Bonifacio High Street. So, if you are now craving for it, then prepare! I'm sure there's going to be a loooong line, better go early. :)

Personally, I haven't reviewed Brothers Burger yet, so I might also pay a visit this week. Super Excited!  According to some of my friends that they have big, juicy, and tasty burgers- it makes me crave now! I'll be requesting for extra cheese to make it special and delicious!

Let's enjoy our burgers on this day!Seeyah!

BB branches- Ali Mall, Capitol Hills, Greenhills, Hobbies of Asia, Malate, Ortigas, Paseo de Magallanes, Pasong Tamo, Solenad, Trinoma, Tomas Morato


Cheers, 
Captain Food

2 comments:

Thank you for having an interest in reading Captainfood: Your comments are fully welcome here :)