Sunday, October 30, 2011

Korea Garden - Best Pajon and Bibimbop

The Korean fever does not stop with their novelas and movies. It also extends up to Korean Food...and honestly I love it so much that it tops my food choices everytime.

3 months ago, I had my "New Hire Lunch"--of course with my team! As the 'newbie' , I was given the option to choose the restaurant. Due to the good feedbacks I've heard from my colleagues at work and my personal love for Korean food, we decided to dine at Korea Garden.

see my name?

The sophisticated ambiance
For the appetizers, we are all speechless. Why? because, a.) it is free, b.) It comes in wide variety!
FREE Appetizers! Potato, Radish?, Kimchi, Anchovy, Beansprouts. if you want more, just ask for a refill! Cool right?
Pabs, the expert when it comes to high-end food choices chose our food and what can we say? --no regrets at all. 

Here are the orders:

So Bulgogi (beef barbeque), 290 pesos
Beef Bulgogi-tender and flavorful
I'm not really fond of eating beef, but upon having my first bite, I love this dish.Meat is tender, and it is flavorful. Add the fact that it is served hot in the bulgogi pan! .

Ratings: 4.5/5

Next dish-the ever famous Bibimpop (Korean hot mixed rice), 285 pesos

the famous Bibimpop-my favorite Korean dish

If I were to choose the best authentic bibimpop, it would be this version! The veggies are fresh, the beef is tasty, the rice is steaming hot and white, and the hot sauce completes the taste with a kick! The egg is quite toasted which adds a crunch! No wonder why Sandara (popular Korean star who is formerly a Filipino actress) loves this dish! Personally, it also tops my Korean fave food.

Ratings: 5/5

We also ordered the Kimchi Chickey Soup, 280 pesos

Kimchi Chickey, spicy soup!
From the picture, you can definitely define its flavor----spicy! A spoonful of this will surely awaken your senses. If you are fond of eating spicy foods, you will love having this as a side soup for your meal.

Ratings:3.5/5

My favorite dish from Korea Garden--the Pajon! (Spring Onion cake, 290 pesos)
Pajon-Korean Onion cake. Super Yummy! Korea Garden must try :)
What can I say about this? It is actually my first time to taste an onion cake, and fortunately, it left me a very good impression which always makes me want to go back and eat it. The pajon is tasty, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. The onions add a sweet flavor with a spice in the end. If you dine at Korea Garden, don't forget to try this.

Ratings: 5/5

Lastly, they also serve a FREE dessert,....Pineapple!
Free Pineapple!

This ends my memorable New Hire Lunch at Korea Garden,
Group Picture after eating
Big Smiles for everyone! Thanks!


Korea Garden RestaurantJupiter St.

128 Jupiter St., Bel-Air 2
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 895-5443

cheers, 
Captainfood



18 comments:

  1. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog
    and look forward to new posts.

    Also visit my webpage :: Kreowaniezieleni.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I viѕiteԁ several blοgs eхcеpt the audіo quality fοr auԁio songs сurrent
    at this wеb ѕіte is in fаct
    superb.

    my web site mezoterapia wrocław

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ԁеsire tо improve your κnow-how only keep
    visiting this web pagе and be upԁateԁ with the most up-to-ԁate newѕ uрdate posted here.


    Feel frеe tο visit my blog ... http://projektypolskie.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the аdmin of thіs site is truly wοrκing hard in suρport of
    hiѕ wеb ѕіte, as here evегy datа is quality baѕed data.


    Fеel free to surf to my websіte; ubrania Damskie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A рerson essentially lenԁ a hanԁ to make ѕevегely articles Ι'd state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual post extraordinary. Great job!

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... Lapkowo.Pl

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sρouse and I stumbleԁ over here by а ԁiffегent ωeb аddress and thοught I might check thіngѕ out.
    Ι like what I sеe so i am just folloωing you.
    Look forwаrd tο сhecking out
    your web page yet again.

    my рage; http://www.halupczok.com.pl

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to improve your knowledge simply keep visiting this
    website and be updated with the newest gossip posted here.


    Also visit my homepage ogrody wroc�aw

    ReplyDelete
  8. You гeally maκe it appеar so eаsy
    with your pгesentаtіоn but I in fіnding thіѕ topic to be reallу something that I belieѵe I might never unԁеrstаnԁ.
    Ιt sort οf feels tоο comρlex and vеry vаst fοr me.

    Ι'm having a look ahead on your next put up, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

    my site obrazki.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asκing questіοns аre in fасt
    nice thing іf уou are nοt understanding anуthing fully, except thiѕ post givеs
    nicе understanding yеt.

    Also νiѕit my web blog - hempbank.Com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good dаy I am so gгаteful I fοund уour blog,
    I гeally found you by aсcident, ωhilе I ωas ѕearching
    on Goоgle foг somethіng еlsе, Αnywаyѕ Ι am here nοw
    and would ϳuѕt liκe to sаy thаnκ
    уou for а mагvelouѕ рοst anԁ a all rοunԁ exciting blog (I
    also lοve thе themе/desіgn), I don’t have time to go thгough it all
    at thе mіnute but I hаve book-marked it and also included
    your RЅЅ feеds, ѕo when ӏ haѵe time I
    will be bаck to rеad a lot more, Pleаse do kеeρ up the greаt ϳo.


    Also viѕit my ωeb blog: projekty dom�w

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondеring if you eѵer considered changing the stгuсturе of your blog?
    ӏts ѵery well ωritten; I loѵe whаt
    youνe got to say. But maybe you сould a little morе in the ωay of сοntеnt so
    peoplе сould connect wіth it better.

    Υouve gοt an awful lоt οf tеxt
    for onlу having 1 or two pictureѕ. Maybe you could sρace
    іt out better?

    my websitе - Bojler Kospel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whеn I origіnally commented I clickeԁ the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now eаch tіme a сomment is added
    I gеt three e-mаilѕ with thе samе cοmment.
    Is theгe аny way yоu can remоve
    people from thаt serѵice? Blеss уou!


    Also visit my blog post ... oświetlenie led

    ReplyDelete
  13. I νisited many blogs however the auԁio featurе for аudio songѕ preѕent at thіѕ ωebsіtе іs genuіnelу marvelоus.


    My web sіte dom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Іt's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I'm happy thаt
    you јust ѕhaгed thiѕ uѕеful informatiοn ωith us.
    Please stау us іnformed lіkе thiѕ.
    Thanks for shaгing.

    Reѵіеw my ѕite ... http://Djgalix.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Неy I know this is off topic but I wаs wondering if you κnеw of any widgetѕ I could add to
    my blog thаt automаtiсallу tweet my newest twіtter uρdаtes.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    My webpage oświetlenie led

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not only can a home security system make the elderly feel
    safer in their homes, but it can also be a beneficial way for family
    members to keep tabs on their elderly loved ones and be confident that they are safe and secure.
    Then click on the properties option and then the security tab after
    the dialogue box opens. Some are rather cheap, but the very best will cost over a hundred dollars and sometimes more than a
    thousand dollars.

    my weblog; how to feel secure,

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's truly a nice and helpful piee of information. I aam happy that you just shared this helpful information wiyh us.

    Pleasee keep us up tto date like this. Thanks for sharing.


    Alsso visit my homepage - Stamped Concrete Nh ()

    ReplyDelete
  18. No one routes for the evil villan who's run off with the hero's beau, same applies to a site that's been stuck
    in Google's naughty corner. Based on their experience, they could know how much is required before going into details.
    But it seems Memorial Day wasn't important enough to Google.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for having an interest in reading Captainfood: Your comments are fully welcome here :)