Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Zero Degrees-be cool this summer!

It's hot. You can feel your sweat slowly dripping from your forehead. 
While walking outside, all you can see is a mirage of everything...

Guys!It's Summer!Time to wear those tank tops and short shorts (diet first for me.=P).Also, this is the BEST time to eat ICE CREAM! here's a place I can be proud of recommending:


ZERO DEGREES, SM MANILA

ZeroDegrees offers great tasting shaved ice cream, with an affordable price. Here's a picture of what I ordered...be careful, this is mouth-watering....
COFFEE ICE CREAM WITH LYCHEE FRUITS, YOGURT PEARL BURST,
 AND CONDENSED MILK, 55 PESOS
(isn't it cute and lovely?)
I tried something unique for the combination of ice cream and fruit. Coffee Ice cream (35 pesos), added with Lychee fruit (+20 pesos),actually taste good. I don't know if you'll believe me, but it really is. Their ice cream, is different from the usual ones, since it is made from crushed flavored ice. The free topping, which is Yogurt Pearl Burst (it is like a liquid sac, with yogurt juice inside, which will burst inside your mouth once you eat it), adds the twist. I had fun bursting the pearls in my mouth.haha! For a total of 55 pesos, plus the very good aura of the place itself, this is definitely worth it!

my sister preferred ordering the Strawberry variety,
STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM, PEARL BURST, STRAWBERRY  SWIRLS, 35 pesos
The taste of their strawberry is not highly recommended. I'm a fan of Strawberry sundae, but I guess, this one is a bit inclined on the artificially flavored ones. Nevertheless, we still managed to clean our bowls, and plan for visiting it next time  we crave for something sweet and cold.

Zero Degrees offers a wide variety of flavors to choose from such as Mango, Vanilla, Chocolate, and many more. You can pair this with toppings like cookies, choco drops, chocolate, and fruits. Aside from ice cream, they are also offering Kakigori Ice (Japanese version of halo-halo), mainly composed of pearls, gulaman, and crushed ice.


Enjoy the Summer guys!Chill!
feel free to leave comments/suggestions/questions, and I'd be very happy to respond=)

love, 
CaptainFood


4 comments:

  1. I eat ice cream every day. The ending: I gained 10lbs. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!Indeed.Ice cream is just so good to resist! ..A moment in your lips, forever in your hips.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was a branch at robinson's pioneer but it closed. anyone know the other branches? aside from SM manila?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup.SM Manila..near the cinema and KFC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for having an interest in reading Captainfood: Your comments are fully welcome here :)